The Ultimate Music Theory Return Policy
Our Product Return Policy and Guidelines
- Ultimate Music Theory does not accept returns unless the product you wish to return is damaged or defective and returned to us within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- All returns are required to have prior written authorization or at a minimum phone authorization from Ultimate Music Theory.
- Returned books must be unused and in resalable condition. We will not accept books bearing marks, stamps, writings, or labels. To help us serve you better, please thoroughly check your shipment immediately upon arrival. Please notify us immediately should you find any damage, incomplete or incorrect order or any manufacturing defect. To gain authorization for their return do not place any stamps, labels or marks of any kind on the products prior to returning them.
- Return shipping costs are the full responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be accompanied by an itemized list with date and invoice number for each item or title.
- Returns will be credited to your account for future purchases through the Ultimate Music Theory shop.
Return Policy – Canadian Customs and Revenue Agency Compliance
For product returns coming from outside Canada, please contact us at Ultimate Music Theory through our toll free telephone number at 1-877 868-6644. From a legal standpoint and to comply with the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency rules and regulations, any and all item or product returns must be authorized and approved before the physical shipment leaves your facility.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation should the need arise that you need to return any product to us.