Teach Intervals – What, Where & Why – Course Info
Teach Intervals Course – Teacher Training
The Teach Intervals Course is especially designed to give you the teaching techniques for “What, Where and Why Intervals” questions. The Teach Intervals Course includes 6 video sessions: two for each level of Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Rudiments, plus all your downloadable worksheets with examples and exercises.
Teach Intervals Course – What, Where and Why Secrets Revealed
What will you learn in the Teach Intervals Course?
You will learn the 9 mnemonics devices for better memory in learning intervals for Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Rudiments PLUS the What, Where and Why Secrets Revealed.
Part 1 – Basic Rudiments
- WHAT is an interval? The one thing you can do to instantly communicate intervals.
- WHERE do you begin to identify an interval? The 3 Simple Steps that work every time!
- WHY is an interval Major, minor or Perfect? Just because I said so… is not the final answer.
- “Secret Salute” for placement of accidentals.
Part 2 – Intermediate Rudiments
- WHAT is an Aug or dim interval? You will learn 3 more of the 9 Mnemonic devices for better memory.
- WHERE do you begin to identify an interval? Opening the Circle of Fifths and why it MUST be done that way.
- WHY does an interval inversion = 9? You will learn the Karate Chop Method of identifying intervals.
- “Secret Side-by-Side” rule for accidentals.
Part 3 – Advanced Rudiments
- WHAT is a Compound interval? The one thing you can do to instantly connect intervals to melody.
- WHERE do you begin to identify an inversion? Top note, bottom note or does it really matter?
- WHY does a dim 5 sound like an Aug 4?
- “Secret Square System” for interval identification.
Your Professional Development and Teaching Success continues with the Teach Intervals Course.
Teach Intervals Course – What, Where and Why Secrets Revealed – The Way to Score Success!